Friday, September 12, 2008

Gracie's Dance Team Performance

So at Tuesday nights elem. football game, Grace had her first performance for the dance team. Since Tuesday night, all I have heard from her is "Have you put my pictures on your blog yet? Yes Grace (not Gracie) Your pics are now posted on my blog!!!

One of the funniest things in the world to watch is a group of elementary girls trying to line dance. They looked so cute out there. They tried with all their little hearts but for some reason they could not all get in sync with each other. They definitely entertained the crowd. Grace had lots of fun. Afterward she said "This is my first practice with the flag. Everyone else got to practice dancing with the flag but me."

Grace loves her Tucker and he loves her too (most of the time) He saw her standing in line waiting to dance and he ran over to her. So she picked him up and put her hat on him. He was eating it up.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell GRACE that I said I love her hat, her outfit and her flag waving skills. Also, I'm so proud of her and love her!

DJS said...

Too very cute!