Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do You Ever Just Wonder Why?

Ok. So we all know that God runs the world from heaven and that he cares about even a single sparrow that hits the ground. So I have spent most of my day wondering what possible lesson that God had for my life when a hummingbird flew into my head today. Seriously! WHAT life lesson was that? It didn't kill me and it certainly didn't make me stronger. I literally on the spot started wondering why? Why did that little bitty buzzing hummingbird fly straight into my head? Lessons? Ideas? Anyone?? Anyone?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What in the WORLD? That is SO funny!! I have NEVER heard of that happening. Bizarre! I've got nothing.

DJS said...

One time I was sitting in the car waiting on my husband and I was contemplating the absolute beauty and awesome works of God. I can't remember the Scripture I was reading sitting there, but I heard something and looked up and there was a woodpecker on the roof of the church. I could not ever remember actually seeing one. I sat there studying that woodpecker, and his colors, and the way he worked. I was overcome with amazement at God's awesome creations. It was such a blessing. Of course, it would have been really amazing if he had flown into my head. I might have had different thoughts about God's creations.