Friday, September 19, 2008

OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE...

WHEN FIRST WE PRACTICE TO DECEIVE!!! This goes out to all you that LIE. Warning!!! You will get caught. No I didn't say might or maybe. I said will. Maybe not by the person you are lying to either. But be warned that you WILL get caught.

People are watching you. Even when you think that they are not. Eyes are watching you, everywhere you go. When you think you are hiding; someone, somewhere sees you.

Oh and it WILL get back to the person that you are lying to. Just in case you thought that it wouldn't.

Oh and it may actually work for you...for a while. For EVERYTHING there is a season. You are sowing your lies now but you will reap the consequences. Much sooner than you think.

Those little lies will become bigger ones. Then you have to lie to cover those up. Then you have to remember the original lie to make sure the stories mesh. Oh my! So much to remember. How do you do it?

I know someone who is a REAL good liar! I would go so far as to say EXCELLENT. The best I have ever seen. Been lying to me for many years now. And guess what??? He is tripping up. Forgetting somethings here and there. You know what else??? He's getting caught.

You might ask does it make me mad? Uh yeah. Down right pisses me off. But it's all good now. It blows air on that little spark. You know that tiny gust of air that it takes to get a HUGE flame? Blow away baby! Blow away! Because that HUGE flame is the one that is gonna burn you up in the end.

Even that being said, I am at a good place with myself and with God. I have been praying for truth and truth is what I am getting. No matter how hard you try, you can't get away with a LIE when God is showing you the TRUTH. You can't beat God's truth.

I PRAISE YOUR NAME LORD FOR THE TRUTHS THAT YOU SHOW ME!!!

So, if you are thinking about lying...stop and think. Is it worth the price I WILL pay? If you are already lying...stop and think. Is it worth losing everything?

Psalm 19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

Psalm 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

Just some food for thought.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Preach it, sister! I know it hurts to be lied to, but eventually it all comes out in the wash.

Reva said...

Girl, you just make sure you keep those blinders off-actually make sure you just throw them in the trash. Every lie told is just another shovel full of dirt on the coffin!
Be strong-I love ya!