Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Micah's rough night

Let me begin by saying that Micah did not have a nap today (or yesterday for that matter). He is extremely cranky!!!
So we go to the game to watch Grace's dance team performance. As we sit in the hot sun, I shoo a bee away several times. I'm thinking that little bee is gonna sting that little Tucker. So finally the bee disapears.
Two minutes later Micah is holding his head and screaming. "Dat Skita bite me!!!" I'm thinking "Great! That stupid bee stung him." Sure enough. That little bee stung him right on the forehead. After much screaming we got him settled down.
Toward the end of the game, I had had enough of Micah's crankiness so I said "It's time to go". So he tears off across the parking lot. I'm thinking "He's gonna..." And then he falls. Slid right onto his face on parking lot. Poor baby!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh, my gosh!! Poor buddy! Tell him Uncle Brett said to be careful when running across parking lots and if Uncle Brett sees that bee anywhere, he's going to kill it!