Monday, September 15, 2008

More than sisters...

Sometimes I catch myself doing things that my sisters do. It's a weird feeling but I like it. Today I was eating chips and Micah was talking to me and I put a chip in my mouth and smiled. As soon as I smiled I knew that particular smile was something Kimberly does. Had to giggle to myself because Brett has said that every now and then I will do something or look a certain way that reminds him of Kimberly. I reminded myself of her today.

I am so glad that I have two sisters. Funny thing they are very much alike and yet completely different at the same time. I envy some of their personality traits...sometimes. Don't get me wrong. I am very happy with who I am just sometimes wish I were a little more like them.

Kimberly is gorgeous, Godly, mature, loving, and extremely giving.

Kelly is beautiful, hilarious, kind, outgoing, friendly and very strong.

They are both two of my very best friends. Even though we don't get to be together as much as I would like we still are very close and I love them both in very different but specific ways.

A woman couldn't ask for two better aunts for her kids. A sister couldn't have asked for two better sisters.

I love you Kelly and Kimberly!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I heart you too my sister!

Kimberly said...

This was so sweet!!! I feel the exact same way!