Monday, September 01, 2008

The Bain of My Existence

You know it's said that the deepest anger is rooted in hurt. I can't even tell what emotion is stronger right now, ANGER or HURT. The kids had another visit with Marcus today. Enough said? No? Well now not only do I have to deal with Graces crazy 10 year old emotions when they come home from their biological father's house but now I get to deal with it when they come back from a visit with Marcus!!! Ryane just is a island to herself. She deals in her own quiet way. Grace lashes out in a high pitched sing-songy yell, at me. Over what does'nt matter, just whatever pushes her button at the right moment. So, here we go now, all the times that Marcus "took care of her" when she came back from Rick and now Marcus is the one that's making her react like that! Not only that but now I have to deal with my own emotions after a visit with him!!@!!!@!!@ He was always there to talk me away from the ledge of Rickey! Who is there to talk me away from the ledge of Marcus? I AM SO ANGRY AND HURT TODAY!!!!! (People pay shrinks good money to be able to say stuff like that...I'm too poor so I have to shrink myself)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

This really stinks for you and I'm so sorry you have to deal with this!!!

Kelly said...

I would like to say alot of things right now but I will refrain and stick to this...I love you! I validate everything your saying and feeling! This plain sucks!!!!

DJS said...

:(