Friday, January 16, 2009




Technically he is superman but he looks more like Super Spongebob to me.

This story has absolutely nothing to do with the picture but I thought the picture was cute.

Micah has a pair of spiderman boxers (actually has them on under his spongebob pajamas). Anyway it was really cold one morning and he was wearing his spiderman boxers under a pair of footed pjs. He needed to go pee but it was too cold for him to pull down his footed pjs so I showed him the little pocket/opening on his spiderman boxers and told him that he didn't have to pull down his pjs. He could do a magic trick.

He thought that was the coolest thing ever that he could pee with all of his clothes still on. So now whenever he is wearing his spiderman boxers he doesn't get undressed at all. He does his magic trick. (Actually he came out of the bathroom still doing his magic trick and proceeded to tell me that he did his magic trick today...I had to tell him to put it away...men!)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

This made me laugh...I can't wait for my little boy to arrive!

DJS said...

He is such a little boy....

Laney said...

He is so funny sometimes!No alot of times!