Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Tired

I am so tired of going to Taylor Regional Hospital! If it's not one child, it's another. We made another trip to the hospital tonight. As I was sitting and waiting (which seems to be all we do at the hospital) I started wondering how many trips I have actually made there in the past six months. Eight! Eight trips to the hospital!

1. Micah with ear infection
2. Ryane with sprained ankle
3. Micah for tubes
4. Me for heart (if you don't know me well enough don't panic...happens sometimes)
5. Grace hit head
6. Micah stitches
7. Ryane for personal reasons
8. I'll remember this one when I get in bed, but it was eight.

See? We are making the hospital a lot of money, but we are not getting much in return. I am just tired of going to the hospital!!! Kelly,? I KNOW that you KNOW exactly what I am talking about! My kids are ferociously rambuncious but only 2 of these trips were because of an actual injury due to that fact. I wonder if there is a record for trips to the hospital?....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Remember when I went over Christmas Break a couple of years ago 4 x's in 3 weeks...I feel your pain!