Sunday, February 01, 2009

Mommy - 1 (paci) Tucker - 1 (bed)

Ok Ok. He won! Are you happy? Tucker won this battle. I put his crib back up last night. I know I know, I'm weak. I just couldn't take the tears anther night. He cried and cried for his bed (yes even though he wasn't sleeping in it). I put it back up and he slept in his crib last night. I'm pretty sure he was happy about it.

He used to be not so nice (pre-gluten diagnosis) and then he got really nice (post-non-gluten diet) and now he is turning into that not so nice little boy again and I'm at a loss as to why. Maybe I need to remove all of his allergies from his diet. I don't know. I just know that he is not so nice right now and I couldn't do the screaming for over an hour thing last night. So I put his crib back up.

Stop judging me!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

No one's judging you...promise! :)