Monday, February 02, 2009

The World Under My Couch

With the impending move ahead of me, I came to the realization that underneath my couch had not been cleaned out since...well...um...I'm...well...it was...um...maybe...I don't even remember when. Not wanting the world to know that I am really a pig underneath it all, I decided to clean under the couch today. Here are a few of the things that I found...

3 Hangers (child size)
8 toy cars
4 hair bows
1 pack of gum unopened
1 pack of gum 3/4 empty
2 pieces of chewed gum stuck to the floor
1 orange skittle melted to the floor
4 spoons
1 dirty unmatched sock
2 clean unmatched socks
3 pair of clean socks
1 bottle top
1 large plastic coin
1 cd on how to play the guitar
2 christmas ornaments
1 sucker stick stuck to the floor by the residue of an eaten sucker
1 measuring spoon

That's just some of what I found...mixed in of course with 2 dustpans full of dirt, trash and debris.

1 comment:

Laney said...

YOUR COUCH IS NNNNNNAAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTYYYYYY