Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Micah's Imagination


I have to say that Micah has one of the best imaginations that I have ever seen on a kid. He could sit and play for hours with a stick if that is all he had. We were on our way to church tonight and we drive up a small hill then go back down it right before we get to church. The sun was going down as we went up the hill so the sky was several different colors but the clouds looked blue. Micah spoke up from the back seat and said "Mom! You are driving to close to the clouds." I assume he thought that we would drive right into it. As I was giggling about that, he told me that the blue cloud in front of us looked like an elephant. And the funny thing is, it really did. I love the fact that he REALLY looks at things.


I'd like to say that I passed that artistic eye down to him. Well, that's about all I passed on to him, the only part of him that doesn't look like his father is his gimpy ear. I LOVE that ear though. It's my favorite part of his little 3 year old body. He's my lil man!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love that ear, too!!!