Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My greatful page

I am really struggling in my life right now. REALLY...even as I type this there are things going on in my house that make me want to run away and hide. BUT I am taking some un-given advice from a dear soul and am going to focus on my pearls.

Praise the Lord, my father, my husband, my friend for:

Our tax refund
Boxes to move with
The new house that I don't have yet but HE is going to give me
My four children, even if they do drive me crazy on snow days
My washer and dryer
The ability to TRY and make home-made gluten free bread
A phone that works
Almost 5 years in a marriage that has thrown me into God's arms
God's love and kindness, mercy and grace
God being the only perfect man
God being in control and not me...someone would be dead by now if I were. :)
Parents who raised me to the best of their ability
My wonderful sisters who love me and support me
A special someone who never says what I WANT to hear but always says what I NEED to hear.
A very patient landlord
A nose that can smell the apple cider vinegar spilled in my kitchen
A church that doesn't close because of snow
A God that is SO patient as I stumble my way through life

2 comments:

DJS said...

Thank you, Leanne, for my today's blessing.

Kimberly said...

I love your list! What great things to be grateful for!!!