Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Teary Entry

I just got Kelly's email. Enough said? Should be but it's not. I sit here right now typing this showing her 110% of my support. As we all should. NO ONE who has not been through this has any idea of how hard this is for her. This is one of the worst things that could happen to someone. Support her any way you can! The best support???? Prayer would be at the top but everything is very important. Not just important but necessary. She needs us right now and I know each and every one of us rallies around her as much as we THINK we can, but it's not enough. GO the extra mile when you think you can't. You can and you should, it will be so appreciated. Every little bit helps when you are in this kind of need. Love her, support her, cherish her!

Now, to those of you who have a spouse, significant other, lover man, big man, little man, any man: BE THANKFUL. Get down on your knees and thank God that he brought someone special into your life! It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, that is easy to say when you are high on romance but be sure and say it when you are running low too. We all fuss and grumble about our mate but we should really be grateful to have them in our lives. I know I am. I have been where Kelly is and it isn't fun. It's lonely and dark and scary and you feel like there is noone else there with you. I have been there but I am not anymore. God brought Marcus into my life. I know that I bitch and moan all of the time but I love him with all of my heart. He is my rock when I falter. He is my strength when I am weak. He is my sanity when I am nuts. He is my joy in the middle of sadness. He is the fudge swirl in my vanilla ice cream. He is my goodness. He is my comedian. He makes me laugh when all I want to do is cry. He is the father of my children. Because of him, I am able to be at home taking care of my family. Because of him we have a roof over our head, a car to drive, food to eat. He is a wonderful man and I know that I am guilty of not telling him near often enough.

So, once again, to all of you who have a significant other: BE THANKFUL! (and tell him)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You and Marcus deserve each other...you were made for each other. Thank you for loving me the way you do!