Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ryane's Thanksgiving Essay

The following is Ryane's Thanksgiving Essay that she wrote for school:

There are so many things I am thankful for. The number one person that I am thankful for is God. He caused me to be able to see, hear, feel, talk, smell and to walk. I am also thankful for my parents because they take good care of me. I am having a good life. I am thankful for God because He saved my life. I am also thankful for my grandparents because they also take good care of me and they won't let me get hurt. I am thankful for my aunts and uncles because they also take good care of me. I can still remember them but I don't get to see them a lot. I am thankful for my natural father and I also don't get to see him a lot either. I am thankful for my step-brothers and my baby brother and my sister. I am also thankful for my friends. I am thankful for Jesus becuase he died on the cross to save our souls. I am thaknful for the fire department, they can put out fires in cases of emergency and we won't get hurt. I am thankful for great-grandparents and i don't get to see them a lot either becuase they live so far away. I am thankful for my home so I can live in. I am thankful for the pets that I have had. I am thankful for Christmas because it is Jesus' birthday. I am thankful for Easter because that is when Jesus raised from the dead. I am thankful for all of these things becasue everybody takes care of me and never lets me get hurt.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is totally the best essay EVER in the entire world. She's so incredibly smart and wise...beyond her years. I LOVE HER so much!!!

Pat V said...

I am so glad I am included in her thankfulness...she is such a cool kid. I can't wait to see her (and Gracie,Micah and devin) Thanksgiving.
Ican't figure out how to add to my blog...can't find "create"
:-)