Saturday, April 04, 2009

Grace's 11th Birthday Party

Grace's birthday was Wednesday so on Thursday she had a sleepover. To my surprise all of the girls were asleep by 1am. Most of them dropped off by 11:30. Surprised yes but glad because I was able to get a little sleep.


She got money, makeup, minutes for her phone and a toy that Tucker used to wound his nose with. :) Oh and everything was neon green, her fav. color.


Things of course were a little rushed because this was the same day that my mom totalled her van. Where I was supposed to come home from my lunch date and get the party together I went from my lunch date to the e.r. where I stayed until I knew mom was ok and the girls got home from school. Unfortunately mom had to stay till 5 but I left at 3.

Grace had invited about 9 girls over for her sleepover, and had 6 show up. Yeesh! Six was plenty!!! The little blonde that Grace is hugging...loud enough to be 3 girls. Looks like a mouse but roars like a lion. All in all they had a great time. Blessed on all counts this day!


No comments: