Sunday, October 30, 2005

Let the Tooth be told!

THANK YOU JESUS! That first tooth is finally through. I have been running on very little sleep for about two weeks now, but it has finally poked it's sharp, gum hurting way through Micah's very tender pink little gums! Yes, yes, yes! It happened two nights ago. I put him to bed just waiting for him to wake up and hour later but it didn't happen. He slept for quite a while before waking me to eat. Then he ate and went right back to bed. I have gotten some rest finally. Boy you don't realize how much you need to sleep until you really go without it. I have felt very good the past 2 days.

As a matter of fact, I got even more sleep last night when Micah only woke up once to eat and we had time change! I AM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!

Marcus and I had the nursery at church this morning and things went eerily smooth. Three 6 month old baby boys and one 15 month old girl and everything went well. We even had 3 of the kids asleep for half of the service.

Days have been going good, it makes me wonder what the devil is going to throw my way! Isn't that bad to think like that? Can't help it though.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey! I left a comment on my blog for you, but in case you didn't see it I will post it here.

HEY! Don't spam my blog, beeyotch. I totally missed it until my boyfriend pointed it out. He's all, "Is that your dad's middle name or his first?" And I'm all, "Crap."

Pat V said...

Hi leanne...I am now officially a blogger! I read your blog but didn't know how to respond...duh! I do now though.
Been there, done that (but we didn't wear T-shirts then so I didn't get one) regarding babies, no sleep, cutting teeth and loving them to death! Aunt Pepsi