Tuesday, October 25, 2005

One Fine Evening...






Ok, this is it...my first blog ever! I am a blog virgin! It feels so naughty but so nice. Bear with me as I fiddle my way through the ins and outs of a bloggers life.

What a long day it has been! No telephone, I thought no computer but was wrong, a horrendous sinus headache...the kind that comes with nausea, a teething baby, a nursing teething baby, sore nipples, no time to myself, no leaving the house, nothing to eat for dinner, ARRRG! Need I go on?

The house is in a quiet hush right now...Micah is softly slumbering in his crib, Ryane and Gracie are asleep piled up in their bed, Devin unfortunately is at his other mommy's house, and Marcus is watching TV. The only sounds to be heard in the house are the low murmur of the tv, the rattle of the jeans in the dryer and the clickety clack of the keyboard on which I am typing. This is one of my favorite times of day, only problem is I need to be sleeping myself because Micah will be waking up to nurse in just a few short hours. But I must stay up for a few minutes to enjoy the few minutes that I get.

So on that note, I am going to get off of the computer and kiss my husband goodnight, peek into the kids room to make sure all is well and tuck myself into bed. Goodnight all.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Welcome to bloggerhood. I think this is a good way to "keep in touch."

My little man is just as cute on your page as he is on mine.