Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Kiss for a Kiss

Micah has just gotten home from school and is seated on the couch watching t.v. I walk over to him and squat down in front of him. As he is pulling off his shoe, I say "Hey Micah, if you give me a kiss, I will give you a kiss."

My dear sweet son pulls his other shoe off and leans down and kisses me. I smile at him and pull a hershey kiss from behind my back and hand it to him. His eyes get really big and his smile even bigger.

I then say "Hey Micah, if you give me another kiss, I will give you another kiss." Innocently enough, Micah leans down and gives me another kiss. So, in turn I pull another hershey kiss from behind my back and hand it to him. He takes the second kiss and says "Thank you."

He then lowers his head very sheepishly and looks at me with a huge smile and says "Mom, I think you kinda tricked me."


Oh, how I do love my son.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh my. What a sweetie. :)