Friday, March 20, 2009

Goodbye Jekyll hello O.R.

Last week MY cat, Jekyll went to live on my friend Peggy's farm. I was sad because I miss Jekyll's beautiful face. That lasted about 5 minutes. I was very happy because now she is not pee-ing on my laundry (clean laundry that is).

Now the girls want to get a dog, but that ain't gonna happen. So Micah and Tucker and I went out today and got a beta fish. A dog he is not but a new pet just the same. An easy pet at that.


So, welcome our newest addition: O.R.

Don't ask me what O.R. stands for because it doesn't stand for anything. Micah, my 3, soon to be 4 year old named him. His official name is O.R. O.E.R. (O.R. being the first name and O.E.R. being the last name.) Micah likes it. :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's halarious.

Laney said...

i can't believe i didn't get to see Jekll before she left! why would you do that?!