Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ryane's Great Gift

The following are pictures that Ryane took on christmas eve and on their recent snowday with her new camera. Is this my photographer in the making???


I am not sure what happened to this picture but this is one that Ryane took of herself on Christmas day.






Here is Gracie with the snowman they made the other day. She had a great time running around in the yard and throwing snowballs at her daddy.






Here is the snowman that Marcus and the kids made the other day. By the time they got all finished with it, all the snow had melted.




I was so very sick this Christmas, as most of you know who read my blog. This is me, on Christmas Eve when we opened our gifts. Here, on the couch, I stayed the whole day. Poor me.





Here is our Micah, who is now crawling all over the house and getting into absolutely everything that he possibly can find.

Here is Devin onChristmas Eve. He had more fun just opening gifts than finding out what they were.

Here is Marcus and Micah on Christmas Day. Micah loves his daddy very very much.

1 comment:

DJS said...

She's going to be a good photographer like her Mom!