Sunday, October 12, 2008

Count your MANY blessings! Name them one by one!

...help and comfort give you to your journeys end!

Praise Jesus that I can count my blessings: Blessings for October 12, 2008

My relationship with GOD.
My beautiful children, all of them.
Fabulous services at church.
Finished that house.
Monitary gift from an unexpected source. (not with thy sword nor with thy bow. Joshua 24:12)
Love.
GREAT Sunday School teacher who loves the Lord.
Laughter. (always makes a day brighter)
Dinner with old friends, who lifted me up.
Quiet time with God...heading there now.

Funny. As I am looking at my list, I am realizing that only 1 of my blessings today were actually tangible. Hmmm. Food for thought.

Proverbs 8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I like this one. :)