Friday, August 29, 2008

Empathy or Just Plain Nosey, it's a trip.

You know my life is not that bad. Sure my husband has left but still, my life is not that bad. I have my health and I have 4 beautiful children, who are also healthy(minus an ear infection). The Lord is blessing me in my life literally left and right. I got to spend a full month at my sister's house this summer. Met many wonderful people while there. Have a TON of people praying for me. Have friends who truly care about me. Have people giving us clothes, which were really needed. The Lord is truly wonderful is all of his rich blessings and his grace.



Now, I can say that because it is true. Some people however don't want that to be true. How very unfortunate for them. If you are truly interested in how I am coping, then read below. HOWEVER, if you are only interested for the sake of gossip then you may stop reading now because you are nothing but selfish people who have nothing better to do than get the DISH so you can pass it on to someone else. I don't need you in my life.


So for those that really want to know, I am managing just fine. For those that know me well you will remember that I have been down this road once before. Managed just fine then and with God's grace and mercy I will manage just fine again. Now don't hear me say that I am not sad or upset. I am both at any given time, but I am also angry, relieved, happy, emotional, teary-eyed, lonely and hurt. Did you notice that the word happy was in there? Much to some peoples dismay, I am not, I repeat NOT miserable. I am just like any other person who is going through an unwanted change in their life...on a roller coaster of emotions. So for those of you who hear me crying and think that is all I do, you are wrong. For those of you who see me angry and think that is it, you are wrong. For those of you who think that I am only allowed to feel one emotion right now, you are wrong. Those of you who have been through this before or are going through it now, you know exactly what I am talking about so I know that you can empathize. Those of you who have never been through this just sit back and enjoy my roller coaster.

3 comments:

DJS said...

Leanne, I'm glad you're blogging again. You're such a strong woman, and I'm really proud of you.

Kimberly said...

Love you, sissy. Give it to 'em!

Leanne said...

hardy har har