Monday, January 15, 2007

Calling on the prayers of the Godly

As most of you know, I have an ultrasound scheduled for Jan. 22. It appears that one of Tuckers kidney's is larger than the other. Apparently not by much but still...
I would just ask that each of you say a prayer for Tucker and for us as a family. I have complete faith that God can and will correct this problem if he hasn't already.

I would also ask that each of you say a prayer for us (being Tucker and I) that God will give us the strength and energy we need to make it to the end of this pregnancy. Whenever God sees fit to put me into labor...I welcome it. I am tired, swollen, achy, cranky, you name it...I am just VERY pregnant. Some good days/some bad. So please keep us in your prayers over the next 6-8 weeks.

No comments: