Tuesday, June 20, 2006

STRAIGHT from the Campbellsville Personals...

Yes, we do have a personals section in the newspaper. I didn't know it either until this week. So this is word for word from the personals...


My name is Janie Louise Warren Ritchie, I was born January 20, 1967 Hazard, KY. I have 3 seals on my birth certificate. I have lived in Campbellsville, KY for 6 years. I was first Janie Louise Ritchie Buren. I have been reported dead, carrying diseases and a child molester. Forgive these rumors I am a very good person. 5'2", hazel blue eyes, approximately 110 pounds, auburn hair. I wear a black hat with ribbons.



Now isn't that a "catch"?

1 comment:

Reva said...

My friend, I found you! That might be the most informative personal I ever read. Even included her medical history. What a catch!